Part One /15 points
Compose 15 complete compound sentences with the conjunctions and conjunctive adverbs provided below. Punctuate as needed and please underline the conjunctions and conjunctive adverbs.
10. as a result
14. on the other hand
Part Two /10 points (2 points each)
Use your imagination to complete the sentences explained below using the instructions provided. Punctuate as needed and please underline the conjunction.
1. A sentence using nor to connect two independent clauses
2. A sentence with one dependent clause and one independent clause and although in the middle of the sentence
3. A sentence with one dependent clause and one independent clause and when at the beginning of the sentence
4. A sentence with one dependent clause and one independent clause and until in the middle of the sentence
5. A sentence with one dependent clause and one independent clause and if at the beginning of the sentence
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more