. Consider the security issues in hardware and software architectures of wireless devices as you complete these sections:
1. Define all security threats associated with wireless networks, including energy jamming, (DOS), carrier sense exploitation, RACH flooding, access management protocol exploitation, and rogue access points.
2. Align the threats identified above with the security measures and configurations that can be deployed to protect 802.11x wireless networks and the transmission of data across them. Describe the effectiveness/ineffectiveness of these measures and configurations.
3. Compare the security measures associated with 802.11x wireless networks (Wi-Fi) and other wireless technologies such as Bluetooth, RFID, and Cellular. How would you test to make sure there are no security gaps when deploying multiple wireless technologies?
4. What are the best encryption methods (block or stream) you can deploy on an 802.11x wireless network to protect user authentication and data?
5. Consider that most businesses allow administrative employees to take laptops or other devices out of the office to work from home. Businesses should consider how to prevent viruses on their network brought in by employees and placed on the network. Think about how you would plan a wireless network to accommodate these aspects for your assigned business.
6. Each business has unique guidelines that must be considered when addressing security requirements. Address the following federal guidelines below (and any others that you come across in your research) that relate specifically to your assigned business.
I want them answered in paragraph as it is..
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more