Discussion: Trauma and Loss
With seemingly never-ending violence, natural disasters, and soldiers returning home from wars growing numbers of people are suffering long lasting mental health crises. It is imperative for clinical social workers to implement effective interventions that address trauma and loss within families.
For this Discussion, view the “Levy” video.
Provide a 400-word discussion post covering the following content, topics, and headings:
– How the trauma related behaviors evident in the Levy video affect family interactions and the family system.
– Identify the problems in this case and explain whether these problems would best be addressed through individual treatment, family treatment, or a combination of both.
– Review the literature and recommend an evidence-based family intervention that might help Jake and Sheri and their sons.
– Describe how the intervention is implemented and its underlying theory.
– Explain how this intervention might help the Levy family and ameliorate the presenting problems.
– Finally, describe why you chose this intervention.
– Use this week’s resources or the literature to support your conclusions. Must contain at least 4 references and citations using only the following materials.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more