1. Briefly describe the theoretical positions of a trait-and-factor and a developmental theorist
2. Identify the major propositions of Brown’s values-based theory
3. What are the primary factors involved in the individual’s perceptions of accessibility to occupations according to Gottfredson?
4. Super’s theory has been described as “white bread” or culturally biased by some? Defend the use of Super’s ideas with minorities.
5. Discuss Krumboltz’s idea of preparing people for conditions of uncertainty.
Here is a website with some good historical information regarding Parson’s and Trait-Factor theory: http://wps.ablongman.com/wps/media/objects/208/213944/trait.pdf
Discussion Response Guidelines: Use the 3-2-1-Q discussion format. Disscussion posts should always be thoughtful and courteous and include some references or direct evidence from the unit’s content, readings, or assignments to support your statements.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more