Imagine that you just created a new start-up company. You want to compete in the growing industry of drone navigation systems. VectorCal is the only major company in the field. You also want to be a leaner, faster version of a company that you view as being too slow and costly. Note: you may create and /or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the new start-up company that you have created. Include in your description the nature of your company, its mission and vision, your company’s product, an analysis of your staff, and your target clientele.
2. Criticize VectorCal’s forecasting method. Determine the appropriate forecasting approach for your company. Provide a rationale to support your determination.
3. Suggest the semi-variable, allocated, and indirect costs that you should address in the startup phase of your company. Provide a rationale to support your response.
4. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment mustfollow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, doublespaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Determine the characteristics of government contracting that affect pricing and what is considered fair and reasonable pricing.
· Outline the process to forecast the likely price of an acquisition, calculate semi-variable costs, and allocate direct and indirect costs.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in cost and price analysis.
· Write clearly and concisely about cost and price analysis using proper writing mechanics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more