Article Critiques: Students are required to complete an article critique on “HBCU and State Performance Funding (3-5 pages each, double-spaced, 12pt font, 1-inch margins), you will critically evaluate the assigned articles determined by me using the following format:
• The author’s name(s) and the title of the article
• The author’s main point
• A thesis statement that previews your analysis
• The main points of the article
• The arguments presented in the article
• The findings of the article
• Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the article that you noted while critically reading
• State your informed opinions about the clarity, relevancy, and accuracy of the article, using
specific examples from the article to support your statements.
• Summarize the key points in the article, as well the key points from your own analysis.
• Close with a comment about the significance of the research or a statement of future
research needed in the field
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more