Read the Scotiabank case study (see attachment) and answer the following questions with substantive answers in a cohesive essay. Paper should be at least 3 pages in length. Use proper grammar, spelling, citations, etc.
1. What are the success factors in the Scotiabank-Kabbage partnership?
2. Under what conditions is the same model applicable?When will the Scotiabank-Kabbage model not work?
3. Under what circumstances should Scotiabank seek fintech partnerships?
4. Identify a sector (e.g., international payments, blockchain, lending or wealth management) and a geographic market where a fintech partnership would create value for Scotiabank, and explain why.
5.Based on your answer to question 4, what recommendations would you make to Scotiabank’s executives for a three-year plan, choice of partner, reason for the partnership, and suggested procedure (i.e.,what partnership model to follow)?
6. What challengers is Scotiabank facing in the blockchain sector? What are the implications for the bank’s blockchain partnership strategy?
Compose essay in APA format, including the introduction and conclusion, and in-text citations for all sources used. In addition to your 3 page (minimum) essay, must include an APA-style title page and reference page.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more