Correlate your job responsibilities with the course outcomes listed below. 300 Words. APA format
• As an Oracle ERP Test Lead was responsible for managing 6 resources who were part of the Oracle testing team
• Able to extract back-end data using SQL/Toad queries
• Tested sales cycles by implementing Oracle Configure Price Quote (CPQ) solutions effectively.
• Involved in Integration testing using various SFTP/SOA Middleware.
• Validated SOAP UI and Restfull API services
• Involved in developing Test Plans and Test cases for the entire functionality.
• Worked closely with Developers and Cross-Functional teams for different issues.
• Flow Testing for Oracle SCM Modules (AR, AP, OM, CM, INV, PO, GL) to make sure flow is working without any issues.
• Tested B2B, B2C and B2E order flow.
• Reviewed database test cases according to assigned Requirements to validate reports by retrieving data with complex SQL queries from oracle database.
• Written Standard test scripts for Oracle Order to Cash O2C Modules and Procure to Pay P2P Modules
• Tested EDI Batches from OTM to Oracle
• Tested database objects like tables, views, sequences using SQL/PLSQL.
• Done Field by Filed comparison of OTM and Oracle Data
• Responsible for Test Plan Preparation, Test Strategy Preparation, Team Meetings Facilitation, Defect Tracking Facilitation, Report bugs, etc.
• Analyze, design, prototype, configure, test, document, and implement new or modify existing software to support various business processes.
• Assist key users in testing new functionality, documenting and retaining ERP knowledge.
• Documented testing results and updated the same for verification to the management.
• Test a new enhancement for a Business Process.
• Involved End to end testing for business process using all application tiers.
1. Explain the foundations of mathematical study.
2. Construct mathematical proofs.
3. Demonstrate a deeper understanding of numbers and number structures.
4. Communicate mathematically in written form.
5. Think critically and logically about mathematics and with mathematics.
6. Demonstrate quantitative literacy by interpreting, planning, and solving real world problems.
7. Identify and explain problems relating to discrete data packets with application to Computer Science.
8. Identify and explain problems relating to rates of change (derivatives), accumulation (integrals), error analysis, and convergence with application to Computer Science.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more