Superfun toys case study | Statistics homework help


Assignment Steps 

Resources: Microsoft Excel®, SuperFun Toys Case Study, SuperFun Toys Case Study Data Set 

Review the SuperFun Toys Case Study and Data Set. 

Complete the Excel SuperFun Toys Case Study Data Set spreadsheet that includes two tabs, found under Student Materials. The calculations from the worksheet should be used to provide the analysis for the case study paper.

Write a 500- to 750-word case study paper that provides the interpretation of the results for the following: 

  • Use the sales      forecaster’s prediction to describe a normal probability distribution that      can be used to approximate the demand distribution.
  • Sketch the      distribution and show its mean and standard deviation. Hint: To find the standard deviation, think      Empirical Rule covered in Week 1.
  • Compute the      probability of a stock-out for the order quantities suggested by members      of the management team (i.e. 15,000; 18,000; 24,000; 28,000).
  • Compute the      projected profit for the order quantities suggested by the management team      under three scenarios: pessimistic in which sales are 10,000 units, most      likely case in which sales are 20,000 units, and optimistic in which sales      are 30,000 units.
  • One of      SuperFun’s managers felt the profit potential was so great the order      quantity should have a 70% chance of meeting demand and only a 30% chance      of any stock- outs. What quantity would be ordered under this policy, and      what is the projected profit under the three sales scenarios?
  • Be sure to show your work      in the Excel Spreadsheet.

Format your assignment consistent with APA format with at least one (1) peer-reviewed reference and at least one reference from the assigned readings. Please include an Introduction, at least two (2) Level One Headings and Conclusion Heading.

Submit both the Excel SuperFun Toys Case Study Data Set Spreadsheet and the paper 

Calculate the price of your order

550 words
We'll send you the first draft for approval by September 11, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Total price:
The price is based on these factors:
Academic level
Number of pages
Basic features
  • Free title page and bibliography
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Plagiarism-free guarantee
  • Money-back guarantee
  • 24/7 support
On-demand options
  • Writer’s samples
  • Part-by-part delivery
  • Overnight delivery
  • Copies of used sources
  • Expert Proofreading
Paper format
  • 275 words per page
  • 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
  • Double line spacing
  • Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)

Our guarantees

Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.

Money-back guarantee

You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.

Read more

Zero-plagiarism guarantee

Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.

Read more

Free-revision policy

Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.

Read more

Privacy policy

Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.

Read more

Fair-cooperation guarantee

By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.

Read more