400 word minimum
1. Read Sarah Binder’s “Polarization, The Politics of Legislative Stalemate” pdf
2. Watch“Is America More Divided Than Ever?”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=JRa5l_LQ32s
3. Watch PBS’: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/how-these-3-governors-say-we-can-overcome-political-polarization
Now that you have completed the reading and viewed the videos, write a discussion post of 400 words. Respond to the following:
1. Define political polarization and explain how it impacts the modern law making process in the US Congress.
2. How might “naive realism” factor into the growing political divide among the American public?
3. Given what you have learned about political ideology and congress, consider the claims made by the Governors in the first video. Can you think of any conditions that might help mend the growing ideological divide in the US? Do you think this is likely? Why or why not.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more