Moral Dilemmas – Choosing Between Two Rights
Overview: This week, we talked about the impact culture and ethics can have on individual and organizational performance.
For this assignment, you will analyze an individual who is faced with a moral dilemma in a movie. Instructions:
• Select a movie from the Movie Choice List found in this week’s Readings and Resources.
• Research several ethical frameworks.
o Use your readings from this week to help you select a framework and do a more in-depth study of that framework.
• Select one framework as a basis for your decision.
• Analyze the situation or individual in the movie using the chosen framework.
• Discuss the framework, your decision, and how it fits the ethical framework you used for your decision.
• Develop a clear introduction with a thesis, a body, and a conclusion. Focus on quality of writing, as opposed to length.
• Research and include at least one additional, credible reference from an outside source pertaining to the leader you chose.
• Use APA formatting for the cover page, citations, and the reference page. No abstract is required.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more