1) Minimum 12 slides with speaker notes- Do not use images. Use the speaker notes to provide substantial and objective information
Do not repeat the information on the slides in the speaker notes.
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Topic: Stable Angina
Dianosis: Stable angina
According to the case explain
1. Explain what is stable angina
2. List possible 3 differential diagnosis (1 reference per each one):
d. excluding criteria.
3. Labs or tests for stable angina
4. Results what the NP should expect according to the case to diagnose Stable Angina, and explain why
5. Medications typically prescribed for stable angina
6. According to the case, list specific drugs
a. Starting doses
b. Dose ranges,
c. Precautions to keep in mind when prescribing these drugs.
7. What are the outcomes expected or unexpected for this specific condition?
a. What patient outcomes will trigger a referral?
8. Patient education
9. Provide patient teaching materials specific to control stable angina
10. conclusion for the nurses accordin to the case
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more