Read the scenario below: and watch videos and look at spreadsheet to complete assignment!
You’re a member of the financial services department at Benson Regional Medical Center. The chief financial officer and chair of the capital budgeting committee, Dana Foster, has requested that you perform some capital analysis of two proposed patient service programs.
1. Start by downloading the Week 8 Discussion Spreadsheet [XLSX].
2. Use the spreadsheet to find the information needed to complete a net present value (NPV), internal rate of return (IRR), and a discounted payback period for proposed Programs A and B.
3. Once you have completed the capital budgeting analyses, prepare a narrated PowerPoint presentation that provides:
1. A brief description of the proposed programs (A & B)*.
2. The cash flows projections for each option from Year 0 through Year 5.
3. The results and interpretation of the discounted payback period.
4. Net present value (NPV).
5. Internal rate of return (IRR).
6. In addition, you will be expected to state which program you would like to move forward to the full Capital Budgeting Committee for their consideration with supporting rationale. The presentation should be limited to 10 minutes. Submit the spreadsheet along with the slide deck.
*You get to create the program options descriptions.
Your initial post must have your presentation attached.
Provide constructive feedback to each of your response posts.
This video walks you through computing a discounted payback period for a proposed capital investment.
This video walks you through computing the net present value (NPV) and internal rate of return (IRR) using Microsoft Excel.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more