Students will write the Discussion Board 4 to demonstrate what they have learned about Islamic philosophy and literatures. The discussion must answer the following questions:
1) What observations and remarks can you make about Islamic literatures and philosophy?
2) Explain the philosophy of any one Islamic thinker/philosopher.
3) Analyze a poem of your choice from the assigned poems.
4) List and explain one quote from the Quran.
5) What lessons can we learn from the stories of the Arabian Nights?
6) Research, compare, and write about the Rihla (travel writings) of Ibn Jubayr to the Rihla of Ibn Battuta, Marco Polo or Zheng He (compare Ibn Jubayr’s travel writings to ANY ONE of the other three listed travelers). You may also compare Ibn Jubayr to another explorer (Vasco da Gama, Christopher Columbus, Amerigo Vespucci, etc.), if you wish.
Some links to help with your research.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more