Equal Protection and Public Education Essay
Research the implications of equal protection for K-12 students within one of the following groups:
1. Classifications based on English language learners;
2. Classifications through ability grouping/tracking;
3. Classifications in academic programs based on gender;
4. Classifications in sports programs based on gender; and
5. Classifications to assign students to specific schools for racial balance.
In a 500-750-word essay, address the following for the group that you have chosen:
1. Summarize the factual background on how the students are classified;
2. Identify the legal issues presented by these classifications; and
3. Describe what equal protection requires.
Include at least five references in your essay. At least three of the five references should cite U.S. Supreme Court cases.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more