Around : 500 words.
The objective of this assignment is to understand the impacts of information systems on business processes. In this assignment, you will reflect on issues in IT-supported business process management through a case study.
The case study is in ONE of the following two articles:
1. “Information Systems and Healthcare XXXI: Improving Infection Control Process Efficiency to Reduce Hospital Acquired Infections”. In the case study is in section IV—“A case study in business process management in healthcare”.
2. “IT-Led Process Reengineering: Sloan Valve Redesigned its New Product Development Process”.
The articles are posted on the course website. In this case study assignment, you are expected to study the strategy of using information systems to improve business processes, by discussing the following issues.
1. What are the business objectives of the company/hospital?
2. Describe the original state of the business process in the case study. What is the problem with the process?
3. How did the company/hospital improve the business process? How did they use information systems to achieve the improvements? (Here, the main point is about how the information systems affect business processes.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more