Review the case study information provided at the link below for Vanguard then address the questions that follow.
1.Based on the case study data and the actions taken by Vanguard, which change method do you feel most closely resembles their actions (Kotter’s 8 steps, Complexity Theory, Learning Organization Theory, Green and Sustainability Theory, and Kurt Lewin’s Force Field Analysis (Unfreeze, Change, Freezing)? Explain your reasoning.
2. Do you feel that the approach you identified in question 1 was the most appropriate choice for Vanguard? Why or why not? If you said no, which theory would you have recommended they use? Why?
3. Do you feel Vanguard’s change efforts were successful? Why or why not?
4. If you were in charge of the change efforts at Vanguard, what key actions would you have done differently? Why?
5. What actions did Vanguard take to create a vision for their team? Was it effective? Why or why not?
6. Vanguard claims that their approach to change was different. Why was their change different than what other industries or other organizations might have done?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more