THERE IS NO PAGE LIMIT!!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.
FIND ATTACHED THE CHAPTERS FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT.
General Instructions For each Assignment:
1. Attach your word document for review and grading. Other file formats are not accepted and will not be graded. Use the following filename format: LastName_BUSI720_AssignmentX.docx
2. Include an APA title block with your name, class title, date, and the assignment number.
3. Include a table of contents and a reference section. Number your pages in the footer along with the date. Include a header starting on page 2 with the Course and assignment number.
4. Write the problem number and the problem title as a level one heading (Example ‐ A.1.1: Chapter 2, Problem 2.1, Check the Completed Questionnaires) and then provide your response.
5. Use level two headings with short titles for multi part questions (Example ‐ A1.1.a, Short Title, A1.1.b, Short Title II, etc.)
6. Use appropriate level headings for key elements of your discussion such as Research Questions, Hypotheses, Descriptive Statistics, Assumptions & Conditions, Interpretation, Results, and others. Your goal is to make your analysis easy to follow and logical.
7. Ensure that all tables and graphs are legible and include a figure number.
8. Carefully review your document prior to submission for formatting, flow, and readability. Keep in mind that running the statistical tests is only the first half of the challenge; you must be able to clearly communicate your findings to the reader!
A4.1: Chapter 7, Problem 7.1, Cohen’s Kappa to Assess Reliability with Nominal Data. Write a short narrative of your process, an interpretation of your findings, and write your results. Cut and paste the Case Processing Summary, Crosstabulation, and Symetric Measures tables directly into your document and refer to them in your interpretation.
A4.2: Chapter 7, Problem 7.2, Correlation and Paired t to Assess Interrater Reliability. Write a short narrative of your process, an interpretation of your findings, and write your results. Cut and paste the Paired Sample Statistics, Paired Samples Correlations, and Paired Samples Test tables directly into your document and refer to them in your interpretation.
A4.3: Chapter 7, Problem 7.3, Exploratory Factor Analysis to Assess Evidence for Validity. Write a short narrative of your process, an interpretation of your findings, and write your results to include tables. Cut and paste the Descriptive Statistics, Correlations, KMO and Bartlett’s Test, Factor Matrix, Total Variance, and Factor Transformation Matrix tables directly into your document and refer to them in your interpretation.
A4.4: Chapter 7, Problem 7.4, Cronbach’s Alpha to Assess Internal Consistency Reliability. For each of the following Scales; 7.4a Alpha for the Revised Competency Scale, 7.4b Alpha for the Revised Motivation Scale, and 7.4c Alpha for the Revised Pleasure Scale, complete the following: Write a short narrative of your process, an interpretation of your findings, and write your results. Cut and paste the Case Processing Summary, Reliability Statistics, Item Statistics, Inter‐Item Correlation Matrix, and Item‐Total Statistics tables directly into your document and refer to them in your interpretation. Include appropriate headings to clearly show each separate reliability test completed.
A4.5, Application Problem ‐ Measuring Reliability and Validity. Using the “hsbdata.sav” file, do the following problems. Write a short narrative of your process, an interpretation of your findings, and your results. Cut and paste your outputs directly into your document and refer to them in your interpretation. Write the results. a. Write a research question and a null hypotheses relating to the variables “mosaic” and “mosaic2” that could be answered using a paired sample t test.
Run the t test and provide a full interpretation if the findings to include the outputs. b. Combine “item01”, “item07”, “item12”, “item13” to form a summated scale. Run the Cronbach’s alpha for that scale and provide a full interpretation of the findings to include the outputs
( also please include the cover page with my details . my microsoft has expired,so i wont be able to edit it manually myself.
Name : Tolu Lawal
Class: BUSI 720
Title Of Assignment : Quantitative Research Methods
( make sure u follow the right format for the cover page)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more