Last week you submitted the first part of your case study, which involved writing an introductory paragraph about your chosen individual and finding an article in the Walden library to support your analysis of that person. You are now ready for the next phase of your Final Project.
This week you will continue working on your project by applying the concepts you learned in Week 2 (Brain and Behavior; Sensation and Perception) and Week 3 (Learning and Memory) to your chosen case study.
Your Assignment submission this week should include:
1. What you wrote about your chosen individual that you submitted in Week 2.
2. An explanation of how the concepts from the three major course topics apply to your chosen individual. Be sure to include information from the readings about brain and behavior, sensation and perception, learning and memory.
Incorporate any feedback your Instructor provided to the summary of your individual last week. Your submission this week should be 3 to 5 pages in length.
Refer to the Interactive Case Study media, Final Project Example document, and Final Project Template to guide your work. You will find these in this Week’s Learning Resources. Please remember that the Final Project Example document is just an example. You may not copy any text from this document for use in your own project. All writing in your project must be your own original work.
our Assignment will be graded on the components below. Remember to refer to the required textbook readings from last week and this week to guide you. Also, each section needs source integration to support your comments. For more specific details refer to the Assignment Rubric located in the Course Information area.
· Paragraph summarizing individual (5 points)
· Application of information about Neuroscience and Behavior to your chosen individual (20 points) For example, what are some possible brain-based causes for your individual’s behavior?
· Application of information about Sensation and Perception to your chosen individual (20 points) For example, how is your individual experiencing the world through their five senses?
· Application of information about Learning and Memory to your chosen individual (20 points) For example, what examples of classical or operant conditioning do you see in your individual’s life?
· Quality of writing (15 points)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more