1. “The trouble is he [Shakespeare] writes in this obscure language called Elizabethan, and ninety percent of the world can’t understand it. We thought the way to help people was to present these very recognizable characters in the modern world.” (Craig Pierce)
– Does the 1996 film version of Romeo and Juliet update Shakespeare’s play or distort it? Do the changes that are supposed to make the original “recognizable . . . in the modern world” help the audience to understand the play, or change the play beyond recognition?
-Writer must have watched 1996 film version of Romeo and Juliet. Directed by Baz Luhrmann.
-Writer must be familiar with the original text: Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare.
Essay must include:
– Examples of the film.
– 3-4 Resources +The film as a source.
– 1,000 words
– Cover Page
– Introduction (thesis statement)
– Body Paragraphs
– Reference Page
– MLA style
– Formal English (simple, no big words + Simple style of writing)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more