Need help with the question below Due 11/22/16 no plagirism , apa format , must be a minimum of 400 words , with sources sited .
Consider the following scenario:
A company that designs, manufactures, repairs, and provides technical support for mega-capacity, commercial-grade electronic data storage cabinets is considering relocating its manufacturing plant and administrative offices from a small city in the U.S. Midwest. Here are some details about the plan under consideration.
The company is considering moving 75% of its administrative offices to to a similar sized city in the Southern region of the U.S., with the other 25% (specifically, its website management, technical support, and some design engineering functions) being outsourced to a company in India.
The 75% of administrative employees whose functions would not be outsourced to India would be given the choice to voluntarily separate from the company, or to move to the new city and retain their positions. Those who move will retain their current salary levels, but the company will not provide any allowance for moving costs. The 25% of employees whose functions would be outsourced to India would be involuntarily separated (laid off).
The manufacturing and repair operations would be moved to Mexico.
The hourly employees of the manufacturing plant (all of whom are non-unionized) would be involuntarily separated (laid off). Workers would be hired at lower wages in Mexico, which is anticipated to improve the profitability and, thus, long-term viability and competitive success of the company. Management employees in the manufacturing plant would be given the choice to voluntarily separate from the company, or to retain their positions in the new plant in Mexico at their current salaries, but with no allowance for moving costs.
The executive management team has identified three key managers in the administrative offices and three key managers in the manufacturing plant who are seen as essential in getting the new facilities up and running.
To incentivize these six managers to relocate, they will be offered a special compensation package that includes moving costs, reimbursement for commissions and fees associated with selling their homes, a one-time cash bonus, stock options, and a 10% salary increase.
Approximately 20% of the residents of the city in which the company is currently located are employed by the company. Many others are employed in businesses, such as banks, personal services, restaurants, shopping centers, and supermarkets, which would suffer a decline in business if the company decides to relocate.
Address the following questions in your discussion board post:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more