Discussion Question Requirements:
1. In a minimum of a paragraph, answer the question.
2. Pick two peers’ postings and review. Then comment in no less than one paragraph why you found the information helpful, informative, etc. You must present new ideas and/or thoughts, merely stating that you agree/disagree is not enough to earn full points.
3. Students will not be able to see peers’ postings before posting their initial post. Once you make your initial post, you are not permitted to edit. If edits are needed, you will need to reply to the original post and make the corrections there.
4. A paragraph is considered a minimum of 4-6 sentences.
5. Cite all sources – you must provide the exact link to the reference. Please keep in mind that citing sources does not mean you can copy and paste information from the source and use it as your own. You also cannot only change a few words from a source; all work must be in your own words. If copying/pasting is found or the submission is not in your own words, you will receive a zero, no exceptions. This also includes commenting on peers’ posts.
Please answer the following question(s).
There are consequences that a company will face when they do not file taxes or are dishonest. Find at least one case where a company did not file taxes or were dishonest. Summarize the case and discuss how the company’s indiscretions will impact business in the future.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more