Requirement attached in word file.
Sample APA format also attached.
Make sure you will follow the APA format strictly with Table Content and point wise.
1. – What is an Information Technology Project? (Max 50 words) ”Cite the source – Use APA”
2. – What is research? (Max 100 words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
3. – Why we need to research? (Max 50 Words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
3.1. – Explain what we mean by Qualitative research
3.2. – Explain what we mean by Quantitative Research
3.3. – What is a survey?
3.4. – List the major parts of a research paper
3.5. – What is a Peer Review Journal?
4. – What we need to research? (Max 50 Words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
4.1. – Why we need to use keywords during our Lit Review?
5. – What is a research methodology? (Max 100 Words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
6. – What is a research design? (Max 100 Words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
7. – What we mean by project deliverable? (Max 50 Words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
8. – Is deadline an important aspect of a project? (Max 50 Words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
9. – What is project limitations? (Max 50 Words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
10. – What do we mean when we say resources? (Max 100 Words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
11. – Why we need to apply APA Basic Citation Stiles in a research proposal? (Max 100 Words). “Cite the source – Use APA”
12. – From our Syllabus, please explain what we mean by Academics Integrity? (Max 250 Words) “Cite the source – Use APA”
13. – What is Plagiarism? (Max 100 Words) ”Reference the Academic Integrity from the Syllabus”
14. – What is Self-Plagiarism? (Max 50 Words) ”Reference the Academic Integrity from the Syllabus”
To complete this assignment, the following must be observed
1. – Use only Peer-reviewed Journal to research the above questions.
2. – Adhere and apply properly the Basic Citation Styles of the APA (Use as a reference the APA Manual. Sixth Editions).
3. – If you use the ideas, concepts, and words of another author, then, you need to cite the source and give credit to the author. Not citing in-text the source will be considered Plagiarism, and you will receive zero (0) for your assignment.
4. – Do not copy and paste information. (You will receive zero (0) for your Assignment).
5. – No late submission is accepted.
6. – This is an individual assignment, not a group assignment.
7. – You need to use the Sample-APA-Paper provided to submit your assignment.
8. – Use the Sample – APA – Paper provided as a guide to submit your assignment.
8.1.- Observe the Paper Structure and Formating.
8.2.- Make sure you observe The Title Page and Structure.
8.3.- Your list of reference must be per APA.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more