To write an essay in which you compare your worldview with one developmental theory discussed in our course materials.
Every person who has ever lived bases his or her life on a set of basic assumptions. These assumptions form the foundation of his or her worldview. One’s worldview influences and is evident in his or her work.
Write a brief* essay in which you identify important aspects of your worldview, and then discuss ways in which your worldview is compatible with at least one developmental theory.
1) In your first paragraph explain why it is important to consider worldview when studying developmental theories (include at least 3–5 sentences).
2) In your second paragraph briefly describe key concepts and features of one developmental theory discussed in our textbook (include at least 3–5 sentences). Be sure to identify the main theorist, the name of the theory and at least one defining characteristic of the theory.
3) In your third paragraph identify ways in which your worldview is compatible with the theory you have described.
4) In your final paragraph, summarize and reflect on how this information will be used in future coursework (include at least 3–5 sentences).
*Your essay must include at least 500, but no more than 800 words. Please edit your work to stay within these parameters.
1. Identify your sources! APA guidelines require that a citation be used to identify any/all sources of information that are not considered common knowledge.
2. Do not include direct quotes; instead, paraphrase information about your chosen theory. Remember that your source must be identified with a citation even if you rewrite the information in your own words.
3. Your assignment will include the following:
• An APA-formatted title page.
• 2–3 pages of text (at least 500, but not more than 800 words).
• Use APA-formatted level-one headings to identify each paragraph/section of your essay.
• An APA-formatted reference page.
4. Please edit your work to stay within the assignment parameters. Stay on topic, and write in a clear manner.
5. As a part of your editing/review process, compare your paper to the requirements outlined in the grading rubric as well as the sample paper provided with the assignment instructions.
6. Finally, please consider vising the Writing Center for APA citation and reference review.
7. If you have any questions about this assignment, please contact your instructor.
1. Helpful videos:
2. General guidelines:
Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 1.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more