PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS WHICH I HAVE LISTED BELOW. IT IS STEPS 3 & 4 ON THE INSTRUCTION SHEET. I HAVE ATTACHED IT BELOW. AND ALSO ON THE INSTRUCTION SHEET PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND FOLLOW THE RUBRIC THAT IS THERE TO COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT. ABSOLUTLY NO PLAGIARISM AND CITE AT LEAST TWO CREDIBLE SOURCES THAT SUPPORT MAIN POINTS. ATTACHED IS ALSO A TEMPLATE FOR YOUR USE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK ME DON’T GUESS!! PLEASE USE ALL I HAVE UPLOADED FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT.
1. Create an Outline and Visual Aid.
2. Create an outline or speaking notes in Microsoft Word.
3. Develop a specific purpose, central idea, and several main points so you’ll stay within the 8-minute time limit.
1. Create a Visual Aid.
2. Create a visual aid in Microsoft PowerPoint.
3. Develop an engaging visual aid that helps add to your persuasive speech (remember, limit the amount of text on each slide (to no more than 3 sentences per slide, to avoid reading from the screen).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more